Product Trainer, software Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Trainer, software to join our team.
- Ensure that integration of software releases is fully supported from a training perspective;
- Report on training statistics and feedback and making recommendations where appropriate;
- Assist with responding to customer training queries and the planning of future training events;
- Ensure training materials are produced and maintained in a professional and timely manner to support the company software delivery programme plan;
- Design and deliver internal training in new and existing product functionality to support employee’s development;
- Schedule training system updates with IT Support, ensuring training delivery is presented on current functionality and latest releases;
- Deliver modular Customer Product Training across the Company’s portfolio, which is to include face to face;
- Deliver modular Customer.
- Highly focused and organised, able to prioritise workload;
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbally and written, with sound presentational attributes;
- Must have a full clean driving license and be happy to travel frequently with regular overnight stays (depending on base location);
- Sound experience of undertaking a training needs analysis and designing / developing suitable training material, including User Guides;
- Flexible approach to work, able to work alone or as part of a team;
- A proven record of developing client relationships, maintaining high levels of customer service and delivering excellent quality training to customers;
- Professional, articulate and confident when operating in the customer domain.