Test the safety of structures, vehicles, or vessels using x-ray, ultrasound, fiber optic or related equipment.
Quality Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Manager to join our team.
- To be accountable for the quality of company products;
- Responsible for the ongoing validation of Iaboratory and manufacturing processes, machines and materials;
- Ensure GLP, GMP, HTA and 1SO13485 compliance;
- Responsible for ensuring 5’S housekeeping and general tidiness of the Quarantine and Rejects Area are of the highest standard;
- Manage the auditing function to ensure the company meet legislative, customer and company requirements;
- Ensure all products supplied are fit for purpose and meet customer requirements;
- Ensure that production of product ranges comply with the quality standards and import requirements of relevant markets;
- Deliver Technical reports to the business and customers as required in a timely manner;
- Manage and perform improvement projects and identified;
- Preparation of annual harvest related data summary reports in Sept/Oct/Nov and forwarding all relevant information to Winemaker;
- Managing and controlling New product and Process Validation of mixing. This includes managing the Quality Process Development team;
- Identify, recommend and perform quality training as needed including production training on Customer product expectations;
- To carry out audits to the scheduled plan;
- Influence and work with other departments to proactively review and develop processes and systems to drive continuous improvement;
- Represent the company at customer sites / meetings and design and deliver presentations as required.
- Pro-active attitude with desire to provide high levels of service;
- Able to prioritise workloads;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Demonstrable cleanroom and aseptic technique;
- Experience of supply into the major UK retailers especially grocers;
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards;
- Self-Motivated – co-operates to win, building relationships and communicates in transparent manner, organised and proactive;
- Knowledge of 8D reports and root cause analysis;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish and develop business relationships;
- Member of the Institute of Quality Assurance;
- Experience in a leadership role, as a team leader or project manager;
- Computer literacy, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- You will have knowledge of ISO Audits;
- Confident user of ICT equipment;
- Degree/ HND in Engineering.