Quality Engineering Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Engineering Manager to join our team.
- To approve all QMS procedures;
- To ensure creation and maintenance of technical agreements (where appropriate) for products and services provided by suppliers;
- To approve all changes to quality system documentation, processes and products;
- To ensure creation and maintenance of technical agreements for those customers who distribute product;
- To report the performance and effectiveness of quality systems to the directors and management team, including needs for improvement;
- To ensure creation, maintenance and completion of product and process hazards and risks analysis system;
- To provide budget and costing information as required and report against the company business plan on behalf of the quality department.
- Able to prioritise workloads;
- Pro-active attitude with desire to provide high levels of service;
- Ability to work under own initiative and under own supervision as well as part of a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Good IT skills i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, SAP;
- Target driven and has a strong commitment to meeting deadlines;
- Organised and flexible approach to work with a meticulous eye for detail.