Risk Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Risk Engineer to join our team.
- Engaging with the different teams in order to achieve an overall understanding of the project risks and their interdependencies;
- Close collaboration with and guidance of the project team in identifying risks and mitigation measures;
- Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the project;
- Providing support and training to staff to build risk awareness within the project;
- Helping the Risk Manager to carry out audits of policy and compliance to standards;
- Assisting the Risk Manager to establish and implement an overall risk management process for the project;
- Assisting the Risk Manager to assemble and evaluate risks and mitigation measures with support by other disciplines;
- Interfacing with other disciplines to enable optimal solutions to be established.
- Degree in civil engineering or an appropriate professional qualification;
- Strong communication skills at all levels;
- Competence in risk management software, e.g. Xactium, ARM or similar;
- Prior experience in risk management functions in civil engineering projects.