Senior QA Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior QA Officer to join our team.
- Will support the maintenance of the site QMS and facilitate reporting of relevant KPIs within department and across site as required;
- Ensure customer complaints are satisfactorily investigated and communicated;
- Will support in the training and development of QAOs as required;
- Ensure deviations, CAPA and change control for which you are the owner are progressed in a compliant and timely manner;
- Help conceive, define and deliver Quality related improvements projects;
- Ensure deviations, CAPA and change controls are reviewed and/or approved in accordance with internal procedures;
- Participate and/or host internal audits and in risk assessments;
- Ensure batches are QA reviewed as required to support the business needs;
- Any other activity deemed quality related by the Head of Quality;
- You will liaise and negotiate with Suppliers on Quality Technical Agreements (QTAs) and play an active role in the Vendor Management;
- You will escalate and manage Risks and Quality Alerts, and their investigations and reports, creating an efficient site risk profile.
- Right first-time figure at QP release;
- Ability to read, write and follow written/verbal instructions;
- Scientific degree or significant experience with a relevant role;
- Good communication skills, and ability to write reports QA Department internal performance KPIs;
- Quality Management Systems performance (CAPA’s, deviations, and complaints);
- Customer Audit performance;
- Health and safety performance – accidents and lost time.