Senior Quality Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Quality Officer to join our team.
- Supports the Quality department in the review and approval of PrimeVigilance Controlled Procedures;
- Identifies and escalates serious and/or systemic issues to Quality Leadership Team;
- Supports and advises PrimeVigilance functional teams in identifying, reporting and addressing deviations and quality-related issues;
- Supports and advises PrimeVigilance functional teams in creating, managing and implementing CAPA plans;
- Supports the Quality department in conducting Final Time Quality checks.
- Working within a growing department your job will be;
- If you have this experience then please apply to justyn at justlifesciences dot com;
- Experience of using a safety database (e.g. ARISg, ARGUS) desirable but not required;
- Experience of using an electronic Quality Management System desirable but not required;
- Fluent in English;
- MS Office, particularly advanced skills in Excel and Word.