Veterinary Clinical Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Veterinary Clinical Director to join our team.
- Recruit & retain a high performing veterinary team;
- Improve and coach the veterinary team to expand their clinical capabilities;
- Audit the clinical data and use the information to continually improve clinical standards;
- Maximise the commercial performance of the clinic alongside the Centre Director;
- Proactively plan and contribute to the overall strategy for the clinic;
- Practice outstanding first opinion medicine and surgery;
- Resolve all clinical complaints.
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays;
- VDS fees covered;
- Good work life balance and a great place to work;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Well structured rota;
- Passion and experience in clinical management;
- Strong leadership skills;
- RCVS membership;
- Certificate would be advantageous;
- Income Protection;
- Varied case load (including orthopaedics, medical work-ups & complex soft-tissue cases).