The Wedding and Events Manager typically reports to a head of a unit/department. Manages all aspects of weddings on casino property and oversees the operations of wedding venues, such as the wedding chapel, picture room, etc. May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. The Wedding and Events Manager supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments. Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions. Thorough knowledge of department processes. Working as a Wedding and Events Manager typically requires 3-5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
Wedding & Events Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Wedding & Events Manager to join our team.
- Coordinate external suppliers and contractors;
- Be willing to go the extra mile;
- Providing service knowledge and offering creative ideas to build more revenue;
- Assisting customers with any queries and being on hand throughout the planning and during the event;
- Manage all events including the catering, entertaining and logistics;
- Providing tours around the venue to potential clients;
- Being point of contact on all events, providing quote and invoices.
- Experience within a similar role is essential;
- You must be flexible, this role requires you to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Experience within a high end venue;
- Intermediate IT Skills.