XVA Product Control Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a XVA Product Control Manager to join our team.
- Oversee complex products in complex markets;
- Review/Challenge P&L assumptions/input data;
- Analysis and Production of P&L;
- Analysis and decomposition of valuation drivers;
- Review of P&l movements from month/quarter and year-end perspective;
- Act as subject matter expert within XVA,CVA, DVA,KVA,FVA.
- Track record of being able to work under own initiative and manage deliverables to meet tight deadlines as part of regular reporting cycles;
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across varied teams in multiple locations;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the proven ability to communicate effectively with Front Office function;
- She/he will have deep knowledge of derivatives across multiple asset classes;
- Qualified Accountant/CFA Qualification.