Senior FPGA Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior FPGA Engineer to join our team.
- Analysing requirements, specifying and documenting the FPGA solution and work breakdown;
- Designing / generating and implementing FGPA design and implementing onto the target platform;
- Representing the clients on project related matters at Stakeholder meetings;
- Preparing FPGA architectural designs and documentation;
- Providing FPGA technical support.
- Experience of FPGA design and implementation for communications equipment or equivalent;
- Having a good understanding of requirements capture and work package definition / estimation;
- Excellent knowledge of FPGA development process;
- Recent experience with the following tools/dev environments: Altera Quartus II / Mentor ModelSim / MicroSemi Libero IDE, SoC / Xilinx Vivado;
- Proficient in at least one simulation tool / FPGA synthesis tool.