Data Science Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Science Intern to join our team.
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve Geotab’s product suite;
- Gain a solid understanding of Geotab products and way of working;
- Use SQL and Python to interact with Geotab’s big data infrastructure;
- Learn data science technologies, specifically Geotab tools and data;
- Designing a specific DNA related functionality, developing and testing it in collaboration with the University;
- Liaise with the DNA team across Europe as well as the wider team in Canada.
- Experience working with machine learning algorithms and big data tools is an asset;
- Experience using Python;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- A willingness to learn and strong work ethic;
- Strong communication, organisation, and time management skills;
- Completing a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related field;
- Experience using SQL.