Tableau Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Tableau Developer to join our team.
- Write SQL queries to connect to data sources;
- Working directly with end customers to define metrics and provide insights;
- Develop custom visuals for specific data in Tableau;
- Tableau solution architecture design & administration and performance management;
- Participate in the investigation of new technology solutions and selection of new technologies, consult on requirements, building prototypes;
- Run tableau extracts on Tableau server;
- Work with other analysts and data engineers to identity and understand source data system & business requirements for solutions delivery;
- Integrate Tableau reports into other applications using embedded like Tableau service or API automation;
- Develop visual reports, dashboards, & KPIs in Tableau;
- Design, development, and test Tableau solutions;
- Delivery of new dashboards and reports and maintenance of existing systems, from design through to implementation, and post implementation support;
- Providing coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members;
- Implement row level security on data and production;
- Publish and schedule automated refreshes per business requirements;
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models that follow industry best practice.
- Tableau experience;
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and fault analysis;
- Enthusiastic and self-driven;
- Can understand technical and functional extent of customer requirements;
- Advanced SQL skills.