Automation Test Analyst- Automation Tester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automation Test Analyst- Automation Tester to join our team.
- To test systems and software by developing and executing test cases and test scripts in accordance with specific project requirements;
- To search for root cause of issues and push for continuous improvement in both the efficiency and quality of testing and development process;
- Track progress and provide test metrics and reports required to support the Test Manager/Development Manager;
- Work with the Product Owners and Business Analysts to ensure requirements captured are of high quality and have clear and testable acceptance criteria;
- To process the test results and liaise with other project personnel to ensure that software and systems meet customer and project requirements.
- Excellent experience of delivering on System Test, Integration Test, UAT and Regression Test phases;
- Excellent experience in developing Test Cases using Functional Specification documents;
- Good experience of setting up and running non-functional testing;
- Minimum of 3+ years’ Experience using TFS/VSTS/Microsoft Test Manager;
- Ability to work effectively with technical development, business stakeholders and third parties;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar, Certification in ISTQB/ISEB;
- Excellent understanding of the waterfall, agile principles, iterative software development lifecycle;
- 3+ years of automation test development experience using, Nunit/WatiN/MSTest/xUnit frameworks, Specflow, Gherkin;
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience of working in software development projects.