The Press Operator inspects printed material during production and changes controls to correct printing mistakes. Operates and maintains a web press to produce printed materials. Being a Press Operator typically reports to a supervisor. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent. Working as a Press Operator typically requires 1-3 years of related experience. May be entry level if some experience in the skill. Gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision.
Press Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Press Operator to join our team.
- Reading drawings;
- Setting and Operating;
- Further down the line supervision/training of staff.
- Attention to detail;
- Mechanical and Technical Skills;
- Team Leader experience will be an advantage;
- Ability to read Engineering/Schematic Drawings;
- Problem solving skills;
- Previous experience working within an automotive environment would be preferred;
- engineering knowledge would be an advantage;
- Must be ambitious and want to progress;
- Good Attitude;
- Able to provide work references;
- Experience press operating is essential;
- Experience essential;
- Temp to perm job role.