Print Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Print Operator to join our team.
- Finish documents using GBC punch, wiro, laminating and guillotine;
- Operate colour, black and white kit, and large format printing;
- Knowledge of Fiery software and Command workstation;
- Process, print, photocopy and finish requests within given deadlines;
- Working in a busy print production line,
- Controlling machinery that’s prints magazines;
- Packing/palletising printed products and preparing for dispatch;
- Feeding and loading of print materials.
- Good time management skills and a flexible approach to working hours;
- Able to work on their own confidently;
- Good level of digital print and software experience;
- A customer-focused approach, exhibiting a pro-active and confident attitude;
- IT Skills including knowledge of Adobe Packages & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with Ripping a digital file on Wasatch or from an FTP site;
- Be able to do a make ready on a Platen;
- To be flexible when needed;
- To use a cad cutting machine;
- To operate an AGFA Anapurna 2540 printer;
- Experience die-cutting.