QA/QC Inspector Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a QA/QC Inspector to join our team.
- Assist the Quality engineers in carrying out site surveillances;
- Communicate with delivery team and sub-contractors to ensure full understanding of quality assurance requirements;
- Ensure that quality management is given the highest priority in delivery in the delivery of their works to achieve right first time;
- Communicate to the Quality Managers and Quality Engineers any non-conformances;
- Be proactive in preventing substandard Works being produced by coaching and providing training;
- Check the works during progress and on completion to ensure that it has been constructed in line with the Work Information.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems is desired;
- On-site training in Quality;
- Relevant CSCS card;
- Experience of working on Civil engineering projects;
- Experience within quality related role on a major infrastructure project;
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel).