People Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a People Advisor to join our team.
- Maintain up-to-date organisational charts for Corporate functions;
- Support managers and new starters to follow the probation procedure within the required timescales, providing advice and guidance throughout;
- Be an advocate of wellbeing, promoting all relevant tools, support mechanism, commutation channels on a regular basis;
- Work with the local employee engagement leads to develop a rolling plan of local employee engagement activities and drive the delivery of this plan;
- Promote on a regular basis all employee benefits to ensure maximum understanding and take-up, especially at the renewal window;
- Ensure all employee right to work checking is carried out in line with the company policy;
- Supporting the delivery and implementation of the people strategy with guidance and support from the Head of People;
- Arrange and deliver onboarding activities for all new corporate joiners, including Welcome and Induction and co-ordinate job-specific training.
- Ability to identify and implement business-focused solutions. Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude;
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels;
- Level 5 CIPD (Desirable);
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence at all levels;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.