...capable of public facing interactions on a personal & group basis.
- Strong supporting ICT capabilities with knowledge and skills in Microsoft office applications are essential.
- Ideally you should also be experienced at working with volunteers.
- Membership, or...
...develop or study further
2+ years previous experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing role
Creative and able to use Microsoft packages with ease
Brand Image conscious
Track record of meting deadlines and being able to tune into...
...- Relational database analysis and design experience
- Experience in performance tuning
- Proficiency in T-SQL development in Microsoft SQL Server from versions 2008 R2 onwards
- Proficiency in SSIS Development
Experience of any of the following would also be beneficial...
...included utilising the following skills:
- Relational database analysis and design
- Performance tuning
- T-SQL development in Microsoft SQL Server from versions 2008 R2
- SSIS, SSRS and SSAS development
- Data warehousing
- Data analytics
- Data visualisation...
• High level of accuracy, with a good attention to detail.
• Experience of a client/customer facing environment.
• Solid Microsoft Office 365 skills.
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive and...
...opportunities for the wider A&A group. •Excellent organisational and time-management skills. •Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft applications. •A Full UK Driving Licence (clean preferred) is essential, as there is regular travel required •Right to work in the...
Strong organisational skills
Excellent communication skills
Good IT skills, mainly in MRP systems, mainframe ERP and Microsoft Office
Previous experience and knowledge of purchasing is essential.
Salary up to £25,000 + benefits
Butler Rose is...
Excellent telephone manner
Ability to learn about products and services (explaining them to prospects)
Competent in Microsoft Office
Hard working, ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines when required
...drinking and waste water treatment automation processes Familiar with scoping and quoting projects and work packages Experience using Microsoft Office, Access and SQL Server Ability to follow agreed processes, and provide suggestions in relation to ongoing improvement...
...and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Link Group’s purpose statement 'Together we achieve’ reflects how...
...Demonstrable aptitude in core skills relevant to the role
• Demonstrable aptitude in customer facing role
• Demonstrable aptitude in core technical skills; including use of laboratory-based software and Microsoft Office
• Previous analytical / method validation experience...
...Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
Articulate and presentable with meticulous attention to detail
Good experience of Microsoft office and outlook
Ability to negotiate & influence outcomes
Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
...focus on Automation (Selenium / Jenkins).
* Development of web and server-based applications within the Microsoft Stack (C#).
* Developing product within an Agile team.
* Maintaining and supporting existing code.
...have excellent all-round communication skills, and a sound knowledge of social and digital media channels. You'll have good skills in Microsoft Office and a full driving licence with your own vehicle. You MAY have a degree or qualification in PR, communications, or similar,...
To have at least 1 years’ experience within a similar role
Must be fully conversant with Office 365, Microsoft Excel and Word
Reliable and trustworthy and understands the importance of confidentiality and the handling of sensitive data
..., as well as in a team
You must be numerate, literate and have brilliant attention to detail
You will be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
Have good general education, including English Language and Maths GCSE or equivalent (grade C or...
...Previous Administrative experience is essential due to a busy nature of the role.
The ideal candidate should be IT literate within Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
Personal Attributes :
Approachable with Attention to Detail.
...need? Proven experience of working in a busy office environment, ideally within a service delivery sector Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word/Excel and email management Previous experience working on own and as part of a team Excellent...
...hold a HNC or equivalent Level 5 qualification
* Relevant estimating experience in a similar role
* Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
* Driving license is essential
* Financial and budget management skills are essential
On offer is a competitive...