Prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided by architect.
Architectural Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Architectural Designer to join our team.
- Produce BIM compliant drawings;
- Awareness of budget, planning legislation, building regulation and environmental concerns;
- Put together design proposals and present feasibility reports to client;
- Contract Administration.
- 2+ years in a similar position (Design Coordinator, Architect, Architectural Technician);
- Experience working on Large-Scale commercial buildings is a bonus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong understanding of UK planning and building regulations;
- Extensive experience working at RIBA Stages 1-3;
- Ability to deal directly with clients, consultants and fellow team members;
- Experience working on UK based residential projects;
- ARB registered Architect (or equivalent) or hold a Master’s Degree in Architecture;
- Revit experience beneficial;
- Proficient user of AutoCAD.