Associate Electrical Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Electrical Engineer to join our team.
- Support implementation of BPE strategy, potentially leading up a task group to drive efficiency and innovation;
- Working with other divisions to maximise efficiencies including cross-selling, shared initiatives, client management and lessons learnt;
- Timely and accurate reporting of project/office financial information to contribute to meeting monthly budget at team level;
- Checking output of more junior engineers and coaching them to facilitate their technical progress.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience within a Building Services environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time;
- Chartered Engineer;
- Ideally Chartered or working towards chartership;
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Electrical Engineering;
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software;
- Educated to degree or HND level in electrical engineering or building services;
- Able to create and deliver client presentations;
- Good experience within a variety of sectors;
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers.