Associate Civil Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Civil Engineer to join our team.
- Assisting with bid proposals / preparation and client presentation;
- Undertaking business development activities and client key account management role;
- Representing the firm in dealings with clients and contractors;
- Supervision of a small team of engineers and technicians ensuring projects are delivered to the requisite quality, on time and on budget.
- Season ticket or car loan;
- Ability to develop new business;
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation;
- 26 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays;
- Knowledge of contract conditions and procedure (ICE & NEC) methods of measurement (CESMM etc) – desirable;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Private healthcare;
- Performance related bonus;
- Life Assurance;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Site experience (in contractor or client / consultant role);
- Professional subscriptions;
- Experience in all stages of design and implementation;
- Project management skills.