Civil Site Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Civil Site Engineer to join our team.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy;
- Working alongside sub-contractors;
- Setting out, levelling and surveying;
- Managing QA/QC and associated paperwork;
- Risk assessments and method statements;
- Ensure all work conforms to quality, safety and environmental policies and the overall business procedures;
- Manage and mentor more junior Engineers;
- Setting out duties and other dimensional control activities;
- Check and control temporary works;
- Client liaison;
- Issue permits in accordance with contract;
- Develop and maintain suppliers and subcontractors’ relationships.
- Ensure accurate daily records are maintained and communicated for labour, material and plant, including Sub-contractors;
- Ensure all site activities are undertaken in compliance with the clients SHEQ policies and procedures;
- Conduct subcontractor progress meetings weekly and liase with management and supply chain on a daily basis;
- Record, submit and monitor Non-conformance Reports (NCR) and maintain the NCR register;
- Work closely with the site agent to develop short term look ahead programmes in collaboration with the supply chain;
- Ensure drawings, specifications and other contract documents are kept up to date.