Building Control Surveyor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Building Control Surveyor to join our team.
- Nurturing and developing new client relationships;
- Providing advcie on building regulations and and technical issues;
- Fee quotations;
- Checking plans;
- Regular site inspections;
- Meeting with clients throughout the constructuion cycle.
- Good analytical / Research skills to appraise complex, unique and innovative solutions;
- Ensures high standards of service delivery and improvement;
- Maintains accepted professional qualification and keeps up to date with legislation and professional development related to working the area;
- Ability to undertake special /research projects as required and agreed with the line manager to develop services;
- Experience of undertaking building control work within a specialist area of work e.G. Fire engineering, structures;
- Experience of leading on complex projects and undertake work at the highest technical level.