CAD Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CAD Engineer to join our team.
- Demonstrating good attention to detail;
- Design products within the boundaries of the machinery;
- To take an active role within the continuous improvement of Company systems;
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model;
- Work under direction of design team leader;
- To progress sales enquiries and tenders, and to establish customers requirements in conjunction with our sales managers;
- Assist with producing CAD and design documents for tender and contract reviews;
- Achieving results while using good communication between sales and management;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline;
- Understanding of Sheet metal operations and fabricated products;
- Produce CAD design and construction drawings;
- To carry out any other job specific duties as deemed appropriate by the directors of the Company;
- Export DWF and other formats for collaboration internally and;
- Redesign and design from existing Drawings.
- Be able to respond flexibly to change;
- Be able to work on your own initiative in a pressurised environment;
- Have a good understanding of AutoCAD systems (LT and 3D Inventor would be an advantage);
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have a good understanding of the principals of machinery, as work would involve drawing machinery and its.