Design Software Electronics Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Design Software Electronics Engineer to join our team.
- Analogue and digital electronics;
- Prototyping and Breadboarding;
- PCB design and layout;
- Ensure designs meet CE marking requirements including EMC and Low Voltage Directive;
- Specifying Bills of Materials (BOM);
- Embedded PIC microcontroller design and development in Assembler and C;
- Identifying material cost savings and improving speed to market;
- Test and validation work internally and with third party approval bodies.
- Altium schematic capture and layout;
- Analogue and digital circuit design experience;
- Experience of dealing with third party test and approval bodies such as KEMA, Sira, UL and Vds is desirable;
- PIC (8 bit & 16 bit) programming in Assembler and C;
- An understanding of hazardous area standards, especially intrinsic safety protection modes is desirable;
- Degree/HND qualified in Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Experienced in the use of PCB layout software.