Hardware Electronics Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hardware Electronics Engineer to join our team.
- Approval of designs for clinical release;
- Ensure that designs are properly verified according to engineering procedures and comply with relevant regulatory standards;
- Provide detailed electrical & electronic engineering design to meet project requirements directly, or, via others, and meet project timescales;
- Prepare system level designs for new product developments – Create detailed engineering work plans and requirements /specifications;
- Formulate and analyse high level requirements to develop engineering solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate thorough engineering approach to problem solving;
- Proven ability to follow tasks through to full conclusion;
- Experienced in design capture using ECAD tools;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Good bachelors or masters degree in relevant engineering or scientific discipline.