Hydraulic Technical Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hydraulic Technical Engineer to join our team.
- Support quality investigations as required, producing detailed root cause analysis investigation reports (Using Continuous Improvement Approach);
- Support Engineering on NPI projects;
- Interface NPI product with workshop and engineering;
- Plan and maintain projects in an efficient, cost effective manner, ensuring delivery to meet service expectations;
- Develop and implement new Hydraulic/ Mechanical capability for the Fluid Power Business Unit;
- Offer technical support, fault diagnoses for hydraulic and mechanical fluid power systems;
- Provide technical support to workshops including the hydraulic testing capabilities/development;
- Support and promote the lean manufacturing processes and operational excellence within the fluid power workshops;
- Adhere to industry standard QA rules and regulations;
- Continuous Improvement of existing hydraulic and mechanical product/processes.
- Prior hydraulic experience is essential, fault finding and problem solving, assembly experience;
- Prior hydraulic experience within the aviation sector is highly desirable;
- Proven experience in reading and interpreting hydraulic system and mechanical engineering drawings / plans (essential);
- Engineering Qualification (essential);
- Proven experience in a hydraulic testing environment (essential);
- Numerate and literate (GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English essential);
- Hydraulic Qualification (essential);
- Proven experience in mechanical / hydraulic systems (essential).