Manufacturing Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manufacturing Scientist to join our team.
- Explore and define any processes that are critical to the production of T-cells;
- Prepare, review and revise SOPs and manufacturing reports;
- Ensure conformity to the Quality Management System;
- Analyse results, solve problems and troubleshoot assays;
- Liaise with the Facility Management for coordination of manufacturing activities and warehousing of raw materials;
- Contribute to the development and production of T-cell based therapies;
- Execute analytical assays to better characterise T-cells;
- Manage and maintain a GMP manufacturing facility to meet FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines;
- Review manufacturing records;
- Working within the manufacturing teams in a cleanroom environment.
- Familiarity with GMPs in conformance with EU, FDA and MHRA standards;
- Experience with T cell therapy manufacturing or an extensive immunology background;
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills, ability to analyse and interpret data;
- Experience working with lentiviral vectors and primary human T cells is highly desirable.