Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties. Design electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls.
RF Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RF Engineer to join our team.
- Produce/review coverage evaluation and As Built reports;
- Attend site surveys to scope proposed equipment locations, cable routes, antenna placement, etc;
- Assist in deployment of DAS systems including installation & commissioning of switch equipment;
- Progression towards understanding of cellular RF design & engineering principals;
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of in-building DAS including remote monitoring of sites;
- valuation of In-building Cellular coverage solutions such as small cells, repeaters or Active/Passive DAS systems;
- Conduct RF Walk testing for site evaluations, CW and post integration testing to ensure optimal site performance.
- Technical project implementation in a network environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as data collection/analysis software packages: TEMS, NEMO, Map info etc;
- Working knowledge of specific technologies – GSM/UMTS/LTE/Wi-Fi;
- Good understanding of In Building cellular coverage solutions.