Research, design, develop, or test microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices.
RF Design Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RF Design Engineer to join our team.
- Comply with the company’s Safety Standards;
- Maintain positive and constructive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and customers;
- Design and develop RF sub-systems for new EW equipment;
- Carry out peer review of designs and technical proposals authored by other engineers from an RF point of view.
- Good knowledge of modern RF Test equipment – VNA, RF Power Meter, RF Signal generator, RF Spectrum Analyser;
- Knowledge of High-Power RF Antenna Systems;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Technology, Electronics, Engineering or suitable equivalent;
- Experience of evaluating technical proposals from suppliers of RF components & sub-systems;
- Experience of developing, writing and implementing test and verification plans for sub-systems and complete systems;
- SC Security Clearance, or have the ability to be cleared to SC;
- Good knowledge of current RF technologies – Solid State Amplifiers, high speed switches etc…
- Experience of writing technical requirements for connectorised RF components & sub-systems;
- Good knowledge of digital signal processing of RF and Baseband signals;
- Experience in Project life-cycle delivery from bids to operation.