Level Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Level Designer to join our team.
- Problem solving Proactively recognising level design holes or imbalances and resolving them;
- Documenting Creating any required level design documentation;
- Communication Maintaining robust and frequent communications with the Surgeon Simulator 2 team, your design peers and team’s management;
- Creation Creating fun, clever, compelling levels for Surgeon Simulator 2;
- Awareness Maintaining up to date industry and market awareness, ensuring the game’s levels remain competitive;
- Curation Playing, evaluating, shortlisting individual and selections of other people’s levels for inclusion in the game.
- Experience working in a Level Design position on at least one published title;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with at least one 3D software package or level design tool;
- A genuine passion for games;
- Knowledge of key level design concepts;
- A track record of quality in your previous work demonstrable with portfolio materials;
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives;
- Proactively seeks to resolve issues.