Senior Animation Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Animation Programmer to join our team.
- Coaching/Mentoring junior members of the team;
- Optimising the animation development processes and runtime game performance;
- Identify potential risks & solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles;
- Championing quality in the development process;
- Design & implement cutting-edge character animation functionality for external AAA clients;
- Working with the animation department to deliver the animations that each game needs;
- Expanding and improving animation technology within the COBRA engine and supporting tools;
- Continuously work to minimise technical & maintenance issues;
- Design and development of animation systems.
- Experience of developing for multiplayer games;
- Excellent C++ programming skills;
- Strong technical insight & analysis skills;
- Knowledge of Unreal and other proprietary engines;
- Able to verbalise conceptual thoughts;
- Console experience;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills.