User Experience Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our team.
- Implicitly understand user value and impact as part of the users’ experience of the product;
- Be able to quickly prototype scenarios to help people understand problems to be addressed or iterations to be made;
- Approach design challenges from the ground up, understanding user and business drivers uncovering the true opportunity to be delivered;
- Be a key stakeholder and lead in the creation of our design kit to enable rapid development and reduce design decisions in the development;
- Manage individual priorities and estimate effort required for work as part of a multi disciplined team;
- Deliver pragmatic designs to real world challenges in our sector understanding the user need;
- Lead with the broad UX strategy and design that focuses on detail at the point of delivery.
- Experience of delivering design for a scaling app with multiplying user every month;
- Have created a UXD and/or research function in a startup previously;
- Your own view on the tools to use in the design space;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Strong time-management and self-organization skills;
- A portfolio is required;
- Ability to offer and accept consistent critique of design work;
- Excellent layout, graphic design, and illustration skills;
- Ability to find multiple high-quality, valid solutions to design solutions.