Allocations Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Allocations Officer to join our team.
- Role model and assist the team leaders to manage, motivate and support the team in order to deliver contractual service;
- Ensure effective management of risks through planning and service delivery; including escalating to senior management for action in a timely manner;
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the regional teams to ensure client, customer and service users receive an exceptional service;
- Overall responsibility for allocating accommodation, ensuring full compliance and meeting all contractual and financial obligations;
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal colleagues, third parties and external organisations to support service delivery;
- Produce high level reporting for senior management, identifying trends and risks;
- Ensure the allocation process is effectively managed to maximise income collection and Service User satisfaction;
- Conduct regular analysis of vacant bed spaces to ensure availability in line with service user demand.
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Build good working relationships with others;
- Results focused and able to meet deadlines;
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Software;
- Great attention to detail and accurate record keeping;
- Good time management and able to multitask;
- Proven commercial background and experience within housing or property management;
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team;
- Communicate effectively at all levels.