SEND Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SEND Advisor to join our team.
- Establish a UK-wide view on the quality of SEND provision and establish a strategic plan and programme for improvement;
- Lead on monitoring the outcomes for students with SEND;
- Support in-school training;
- Working with school leaders and teachers to implement policy and effective practice in all areas of SEND provision;
- Lead training and network meetings for school leaders and practitioners.
- Developed knowledge of pedagogy including assessment;
- Knowledge of relevant UK legislation;
- Ability to deliver training and leading events;
- Knowledge of independent school standards;
- Knowledge of safeguarding regulations and requirements;
- Access to a car and a clean driving licence;
- Proven track record of leading SEND provision with clear evidence of impact over time;
- Senior experience in a school setting.