Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
Account Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Associate to join our team.
- Dealing with ad hoc client and other 3rd party queries;
- Assistance with maintaining and updating detailed operating procedures;
- Involvement in ad hoc client projects;
- Preparation of 6 monthly Government Payment Practices Reports and maintaining supporting documentation;
- Assistance with the preparation of quarterly group VAT returns;
- Weekly bank reconciliations and processing of transactions on Xero;
- Preparation of twice monthly payment runs.
- Good client service skills;
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels;
- IT literate; good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Effective team working skills;
- Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively;
- Accurate decision making;
- Relevant previous experience required within professional services/financial services;
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team.