Business Analyst / Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Analyst / Consultant to join our team.
- Using and developing problem structuring and analysis methods and a variety of tools and techniques, including novel approaches where required;
- Building new relationships and maintaining the relationships we have with our current customers;
- Identifying and winning work within the Defence sector;
- Delivering analytical consulting projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Business Development: commercially aware and willing to engage in business-winning activities;
- Facilitation skills : fostering a team approach and managing effective meeting;
- Client Relationship : working with clients and potentially as part of an embedded client team;
- management of multiple varied stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, to understand their motivations and concerns;
- Project Management: ability to manage projects of varying size and complexity;
- experience of industry best practice and methods, and associated CASE tools;
- development of data models and use cases to support and inform business requirement analysis;
- planning and leading effective workshops, interviews and presentations;
- elicitation, collation and analysis of business requirements, at disparate levels of detail;
- Problem Solving : skills relevant to a business analysis role.