Corporate Tax Advisory Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Tax Advisory Manager to join our team.
- Leads, manages, motivates and coaches staff by inducting effectively, giving regular feedback and completing timely appraisals;
- Proactively manages own career, seeking out opportunities to work on a variety of assignments to build on existing experience; and;
- Proactively seeks out business development opportunities and meets own financial targets set;
- A sound awareness and adherence to the firm’s risk management processes and procedures;
- Participates fully in new client pitch situations;
- Consults on a variety of technical areas, including the ability to identify those able to provide support in relation to technical risk;
- Provide reliable and effective technical support to the partners in their chosen area, recognising issues to manage technical risk;
- Takes responsibility and ownership of the client relationship at the appropriate level in the client’s organisation;
- Ensure bills are raised and costs are collected on a timely basis and manage work in progress to ensure recoverability targets can be met;
- Write high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified;
- Capable of working on your own initiative while taking responsibility and ownership for wider team issues;
- Ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team;
- 5+ years’ post qualification experience of working in a tax department of a larger firm;
- Approachable and respected member of the team who takes a proactive interest in the team’s performance and wellbeing;
- Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients.