ETF sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ETF sales to join our team.
- Responsible for contacting existing relationships to represent Invesco and its ETF product offering;
- Represent Invesco at conferences;
- Develop client entertainment activities;
- Responsible for gathering assets in Invesco ETFs;
- Responsible for developing a strategy for ETF NNA growth and increasing Invesco’s ETF brand awareness in the market;
- Make presentations on Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) to groups and individuals in order to attract new clients;
- Determine a product proposition that is appropriate for the individual investor’s experience with financial products;
- Continuous develop of prospects and diversify the investor base from established client relationships;
- Responsible for contacting and meeting prospects to build a broader market presence for Invesco in the region;
- Travel an appropriate period of time during the week within your coverage region;
- Perform proper client due diligence for new and existing client relationships in order to comply with regulatory and internal legal requirements;
- Ensure all activities are in line with Invesco’s Conduct principles;
- Work with the digital sales team (Lead Generation) to follow-up on leads and entering the appropriate records into our SalesForce system;
- Review business trends in order to keep up a constant conversation with the client and prospect;
- Evaluate a client’s investment policy for possible ETF investments.
- Results Driven;
- Positive attitude;
- Executes on commitments with quality and consistency;
- Team oriented, trusted and trust others;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.