Global P2P Implementation Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Global P2P Implementation Lead to join our team.
- Creating and implementing innovative ideas for the long and short-term development of the function;
- Liaising with global stakeholders to ensure the consistent expansion of the procurement function;
- Engaging cross-functionally with various business units to develop strategic category plans for S2P/P2P;
- Strategically source new suppliers, managing the full end-to-end tender process to maximise savings and create value within the function.
- Experience strategically sourcing new suppliers and managing the full end-to-end tender process;
- CIPS and Degree qualified (desirable) achieving a 2.1 or equivalent;
- Strong experience drafting and managing contracts with existing and new suppliers;
- Involvement in managing large spends across direct or indirect categories with a proven track record of implementing new processes;
- Management consulting experience is beneficial but not essential.