Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
Managing Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Managing Consultant to join our team.
- Act as Project Lead, supported by a team of Analysts, Consultants and more senior colleagues, to drive execution success across all project types e.g;
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary;
- Gathering of relevant data to support your report;
- Manage and develop junior members of the team;
- Managing the project’s budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against benefits that are realised;
- Oversee and deliver high quality policy and economic research, analysis and evaluation;
- Forming an expert opinion based on your findings and presenting them internally to the lead expert;
- Establish and manage the project controls – monitoring and reporting;
- Report progress of the project at regular intervals to the project board;
- Build relationships with existing and new clients to understand and address their needs;
- Carrying out expert analysis to a high level of scrutiny on data and documents relating to the dispute;
- Manage project budgets, project teams including subcontractors, and the delivery of project outputs to a diverse range of clients;
- Take full responsibility for the analysis and report writing of section(s) of the dispute (i.e. foundations etc.);
- Liaise with relevant external suppliers;
- Representing Agilisys to clients and is a role model displaying integrity, innovation and passion.
- Experience of developing IBM Planning analytics systems to enhance business models;
- Strong development and modelling background using Cognos TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics including Rules, Feeders and TI processes;
- Membership to a relevant professional body such as the CIOB or similar would be advantageous;
- Further relevant qualifications / professional memberships such as MSc / LLM in Construction Law would be advantageous;
- Be goal orientated, determined and driven;
- Experience of working in a busy and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to form sound and fair opinions, backed up by evidence;
- Should have previous site based experience with a good technical knowledge of projects;
- Business Development Consultancy;
- Show an ability to influence and multitask;
- Demonstrable experience of management in T1 consulting. Ideally with industry operational experience;
- Downstream Oil & Gas;
- Strong communication skills, including ability to construct compelling arguments supported by the right facts;
- Demonstrated passion for results, with a track record of achieving tough targets under pressure.