Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing network systems, such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system. Perform network maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption.
IT Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Consultant to join our team.
- Act as both an internal and external escalation point for strategic decisions and customer issues;
- Arrange and participate in regular calls and meetings with customers to provide consultancy;
- Making recommendations to improve profitability of existing customers;
- Overall accountability for their client relationships;
- Understand customers’ business requirements and translate these into technical solutions;
- Develop IT roadmaps for each client organisation and present these to C-level;
- Design technical solutions and scope projects for hand over to the project team.
- Demonstratable ability to present to board level;
- IT degree and/or industry equivalent;
- Ability to listen and interpret customer needs;
- Vendor certifications;
- Good understanding of Office 365 and Azure.