Meeting & Events Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Meeting & Events Operations Manager to join our team.
- Oversee and manage all Meeting Events operations;
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated;
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals;
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service;
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Ensure compliance of brand standards;
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Provide effective leadership to the Conference and Banquet teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individual development;
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Meeting Events team;
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action;
- Awareness of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banqueting.
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector;
- Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team;
- Record of success in Conference and Beverage, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty.