Solution Implementation Manager/Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Solution Implementation Manager/Project Manager to join our team.
- Engages with the client throughout the entirety of the project and leads status/other meetings with the client team and internal team members;
- Keeps teams committed, motivated, and productive through the duration of the project;
- Maintains a minimum Utilization rate of 85% (i.e., 39 Hours); with, a minimum Client Billable Utilization Rate of 70% (i.e., 31.5 Hours);
- Identifies potential account/project opportunities and coordinates with business development;
- Keeps track of all client requests and global changes and ensures consistency among deliverables;
- Accurately captures current state and next steps through weekly updates and, if necessary, meeting recaps and distributes to appropriate team members;
- Develops project kick-off decks, briefs, and other related materials, as well as facilitates the client and internal kick-off and status meetings;
- Efficiently manages the client’s legal, medical, regulatory review process for each deliverable;
- Has a thorough understanding and knowledge of workload requirements for different tasks;
- Other duties as needed to meet the needs of the team.
- Technical Expertise: MS Office Suite;
- Preferred: Experience within life sciences, pharma, or biotech industries;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Preferred: Experience with Project Management software (i.e., Smartsheet, Wrike);
- Able to flex schedule accordingly to handle client requests and travel, as needed (up to 25% of time);
- 3+ years previous project management experience;
- Strong communication skills.