Telesales Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Telesales Consultant to join our team.
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers to identify & qualify the need for the service. Typically between 50-80 calls per day;
- Dealing with incoming leads into the business;
- Finalising and closing the sales call efficiently & effectively;
- Identifying the customer’s specific need and matching the service benefits to that need;
- Providing accurate & high quality service demonstrations over the phone;
- Overcoming objections effectively;
- Entering quality information into the database.
- Ability to structure daily workload and organise timely call back activities;
- Ability to manage own time effectively to meet targets and deadlines;
- Demonstrate knowledge of all products and services along with the features and benefits;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate a positive, resilient approach;
- Be able to deal with objection handling;
- Be able to adapt own style to suit the needs of internal and external customers;
- Must have an excellent telephone manner to communicate clearly, fluently and with enthusiasm.