User Acquisition Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team.
- Oversee and steer acquisition marketing campaigns across multiple mobile channels;
- Run tests and present results to stakeholders with concrete recommendations;
- Working with teams in market research – drawing relevant insights and feedback to help improve metrics in our campaigns and games;
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through sub-publisher optimisation, customised targeting and segmentation;
- Working with teams (specifically analytics and marketing) to optimise ASO, which will directly impact the success of UA campaigns;
- Managing user acquisition campaigns on a day-to-day basis, continually optimising campaigns for profitability using in-depth analytics;
- Internal collaboration with other teams to improve user flow;
- Taking ownership of projects and writing proposals;
- Manage business relationships with day-to-day communication and reporting;
- Produce comprehensive reporting, analyse ROI and identify new opportunities to support further growth;
- Manage the full UA process for Avakin Life from planning to execution of user acquisition campaigns;
- Researching into new targeting and tools that would improve the UA process;
- Multi-channel reporting;
- Running user acquisition on iOS and Android platforms (on Facebook, Instagram, ad networks etc);
- Develop briefings for new ad creatives and oversee the production of marketing material.
- Detail orientated and effective communicator;
- Data-led approach and strong analytical skills is important;
- Wider knowledge and interest in mobile (and social) marketing;
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel;
- 1+ years of experience and understanding of the mobile user acquisition landscape;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Pro-active with a strong analytical mindset and critical thinking.