Infrastructure Security Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Infrastructure Security Analyst to join our team.
- Develop and maintain data security policies, and procedures;
- Prepare and maintain documentation of system and network configurations and architectures;
- Monitor, identify and remediate security threats and execute responses;
- Participate in DR, BCP and IT Service continuity planning;
- Research and implement security and firewall strategies across traditional networks and AWS;
- Evaluate IT security technologies and lead on their implementation;
- Provide security guidance on the design of applications, business projects and network architectures;
- Contribute to security and compliance reviews, communications, certifications and accreditations.
- Manage the Vulnerability management program to internal KPIs and external standards;
- Responsible for the technical certifications of Cyber Essentials, external Pen testing and technical elements of ISO 27001 certification;
- A good working knowledge of networking and switching technologies, optimisation tools and next gen. firewalls;
- Experience configuring and supporting Data Loss Prevention tools (main tools = they are currently completing POC with Egress & Forcepoint);
- Endpoint protection, Infrastructure security and hardening (main tools = McAfee, Windows hardening standards);
- Deployment and management of vulnerability and patch management software (main tools = Qualys and Trustwave);
- Working knowledge of SIEM and data loss prevention tools (main tools = AlienVault);
- Current experience of Windows Server, virtualisation and desktop security technologies;
- Understanding of Information Security Frameworks – ISO 27001, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials and GDPR.