Lead Unity Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Unity Programmer to join our team.
- Defining full project processes and workflows from the outset;
- Taking an active role in building and growing the programming team as a whole, engaging in general recruitment for the team;
- Mentoring and developing the programming talent within the studio;
- Working with studio leadership to improve working practices on a project and discipline basis;
- Identifying risks that will affect project success and working with project leadership to help mitigate them in the early phases;
- Partnering with HR on staff issues (both development and performance);
- Operating at a team leadership level and taking overall leadership and accountability for the programming project team.
- Strong communication skills, and able to give clear direction and provide constructive feedback;
- A passion for cutting edge technology;
- Expert-level knowledge of C#;
- A strong focus and demonstrable intent to raise quality across all aspects of programming;
- BSc in Computer Science or another related field;
- A passion for the professional growth of the programming team;
- Experience closing out large and short form projects from start to finish;
- Experience working in AR/VR;
- The ability to reconcile the needs of individuals with the needs of the project to maximise benefits for all parties;
- Experience collaborating with remote third parties;
- Strong Unity engine knowledge;
- The ability to identify different solutions to solve creative problems and assess impact of different approaches.