Unity Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Unity Programmer to join our team.
- Proactively identifying potential project problems and providing possible solutions;
- Volunteering suggestions on how project systems can be developed/improved;
- Developing solutions that are simple to read, easy to maintain and easy for other disciplines to interact with;
- Developing features to a high standard without technical supervision;
- Working with your senior mentor or lead to define the plan and scope of work;
- Implementing solutions to a broad range of technical problems.
- An understanding of algorithmic performance characteristics;
- Familiarity with the render pipeline and authoring workflow;
- A good understanding of the underlying engine architecture of Unity;
- Good knowledge of VR and AR design principles;
- A good working knowledge of C#;
- An understanding of performance considerations and the ability to use a range of profiling and debugging tools to identify and fix performance issues;
- BSc in Computer Science or another related field;
- A strong grasp of linear algebra;
- A passion for cutting edge technology, and willingness to explore new skills and techniques.