Senior Unity Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Unity Programmer to join our team.
- Communicating technical issues to non-technical members of staff;
- Proactively identifying potential project problems and providing possible solutions;
- Developing solutions that are simple to read, easy to maintain and easy for other disciplines to interact with;
- Working with your lead or on your own to define the system plan and scope of the work;
- Supporting junior members of staff and helping to mentor and develop the programming talent within the studio;
- Contributing information and expertise to help plan projects;
- Communicating with other team members to ensure creative, quality and budgetary goals are met;
- Contributing to the improvement of working practices on a project and discipline basis;
- Planning, designing and implementing solutions to a broad range of technical problems.
- Shipped at least one console title for Sony PlayStation;
- Must be willing to relocate to Leeds, England;
- Experience working with C# and the Unity Game Engine;
- Ability to work as part of a team and take an initiative.